My Updated File List, check to see if I have the file you want before you request!

Monday, October 18, 2010

2003 World Cup - Part 4

The final part is of Australia's "Golden Moments" which is a special feature on the tournament. The first minute or so is out of sync (audio, video) which is not my fault and also I think the Ponting innings looks a bit shaky. I think the features were hastily cut together at the last minute by the production company. Don't let me stop you from downloading it though.

I always laugh at Gilchrist's 6 catches being a golden moment, most of them were straight forward. Would have liked to have seen extended highlights of Symonds' 143 or the Bevan/Bichel partnership against England but what can you do?

2003 Cricket World Cup - One Day Wonders Part 4
Darren Lehmann 28 off an over vs Namibia
Glenn McGrath 7/15 vs Namibia
Adam Gilchrist 6 catches vs Namibia
Andy Bichel 7/20 vs England
Ricky Ponting 140 vs India in World Cup Final
640x480, 225 megs, 19:02 duration



https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-k63knBc1oqYVNQaTY5cl9lNE0/edit?usp=sharing

No comments:

Post a Comment