My Updated File List, check to see if I have the file you want before you request!

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Updates #5

A couple of updates today:

Another Gilchrist century is up - the 102* he hit in the 2006/07 Ashes series. It's only 4x3 and there are some annoying pop-up ads but it has more runs shown than the whole match highlights that I have uploaded. The link is here - thanks to Muthoo for the video.

VoNbArRoN has been following the blog and noticed that I didnt have the 5th day of the 3rd test between Australia and West Indies and has graciously seeded it for me over at ATT. I've uploaded it to megaupload and updated the post here. Thanks to VB for that one.

My foxtel has been having problems lately but I hope to cover the 3rd WI/India test starting tonight over at ATT. I still have a few more days of updates ready to be posted so i'll continue daily updates here for the next few days even though my bandwidth will be spent over on ATT.

No comments:

Post a Comment