My Updated File List, check to see if I have the file you want before you request!

Thursday, August 25, 2011

1977 - Centenary Test

First off for those following me on youtube I've decided to take a break from it for a while as it was frustrating me. I am not on youtube at all anymore so if you think you see me on there then they are just posing like Gayzann did.

I got an email about the SL/Ind series: the 3rd day of the 3rd test wasnt working - this has now been fixed and can be downloaded.

I recently uploaded this to ATT but since i've been posting SL/Aus and Eng/Ind series I havent had much chance to upload things to megaupload so I figured i'd post this as it's quick and easy. I'm in the process of adding 2008 WI/Aus tests but there's quite a bit and will take probably another 4 or 5 days to upload.

1977 Centenary Test - Australia v England
12th to 17th March 1977
http://www.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/match/63189.html
720x560, 649megs, 58:13 duration



https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7kBVisAz1RtVEg3bWpEWi1reWs/edit?usp=sharing

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sending me this link on You-tube. I have a couple of requests for you if you don't mind. Could you upload footage of the 1974 ashes if you have it? I would love to see the drawn boxing day test at Melbourne from that series when Australia were 8 runs away from winning with only two wickets in hand. I would also love it if you could upload World series cricket footage. I love your blog. Thanks for all the fantastic uploads. Best wishes & regards - Guru

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont have any more Ashes videos that I havent already posted. The WSC games are probably not far away as I'm running out of stuff to post but there's still tons of WSC games seeded in torrent form at AcrossTheTasman

    ReplyDelete