My Updated File List, check to see if I have the file you want before you request!

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Updates #8

It's been a while but I'm still uploading heaps at ATT so I havent had much chance to upload here. I'm 5/7's of the way thru uploading the ODIs from last summer so I hope to have those done by next weekend.

One video i've uploaded is the day 15 highlights of the T20WC in 2009 which has highlights of the men's final and the women's final as well. Thanks again to Evil-Koala from thebox for capping and daveuk123 for recently seeding this file.

http://jimpson.blogspot.com/2011/05/2009-t20-world-cup.html

Keep checking ATT for new content: Aus/NZ tests, India/Windies ODIs, possibly SA/SL tests and of course the big Aus/India series coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment