My Updated File List, check to see if I have the file you want before you request!

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

One of my Google Accounts has been shut down

I just became aware that one of my google drive accounts was shut down for breaking the terms of service. Notably the last few tests from the 2010/11 Ashes series are no longer working.

I have probably 70+ accounts so I can't check them all but if you are putting off downloading some videos then I suggest you make the time to download them just in case.

At the moment I will continue to upload and just hope that it was a one-off and they have no plans to shut down the rest.

I need more Google Accounts though! I'm running out again

2 comments:

  1. ohh so sad. just sent u 4 accounts and please upload Pak vs India series 2012-13 as soon as possible. Thanks

    ReplyDelete