My Updated File List, check to see if I have the file you want before you request!

Thursday, June 9, 2011

I recommend...

I've had a few people asking about this and that via comments, emails or on my youtube channel and I figured I might as well post this message recommending a program called jdownloader.

http://jdownloader.org/

Jdownloader is an automatic downloader of filesharing sites like megaupload, rapidshare etc that will do all the work for you. Just copy a few links into the program and it'll automatically proceed to the next file when the first part is done. Leave it on overnight and your files will be done by morning - it'll even unrar the file for you.

A broken download is the most likely cause of corruption in RAR's that are in parts. I try to avoid parts where I can because of this but sometimes it is unavoidable.

It's worth a shot even if you are not having problems.


I should get paid for advertising this good.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Jimpson,

    This is a very good program to download in bulk and as you said leave it overnight and done. Much better than having to keep a browser on all the time

    ReplyDelete