My Updated File List, check to see if I have the file you want before you request!

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Updates #3

I've been on torrent duty this weekend; uploading a few things for the guys at ATT so i havent been uploading much to my blog. The only thing i've added is another Adam Gilchrist - Demolition Man episode to a previous post. The new episode (and the rest) can be found here. Thanks to Muthoo for all the eps.

Another thing you may have noticed is that if you scroll down on the right i've added direct links to series' in chronological order. I havent added them all yet but I've made a start and it should be easier to navigate and see what I have uploaded to the blog.

Normal service will resume during the week. Aus/SL tests from 07/08 and Aus/NZ tests and odis from last year are up next.

No comments:

Post a Comment