My Updated File List, check to see if I have the file you want before you request!

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Updates #4

I've hit my bandwidth limit for the month so i'll be crawling along for the next few days until the month resets on the 3rd. In the mean time i suggest you sign up at AcrossTheTasman and Diwana, if you havent already, as sdavmor has been reseeding some Muthoo test highlights from the last 5 years that I didnt download originally because Australia wasnt playing.

2007 - England v India
2008 - Sri Lanka v India
2008 - NZ v England
2008/09 - India v England
2009 - NZ v India

etc etc. I'm not sure if you need an invite to join Diwana but if you do just send me an email - I have like 50 invites or something.

6 comments:

  1. Hey Jimpson,

    Are you going to be uploading these to your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can i sign up to this blog ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you just need a google account. This account is linked with my gmail and youtube accounts so it's all together in one login. I'm not sure what 'following' entails, you might get an email or something when i put up a new post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. plz tell me the invite code in diwana.

    ReplyDelete